Orangepi Zero+ Edge
Lowest Cost Edge Device
The Aretas Edge Devices connect your IoT devices together in a wireless network. Connect almost any Aretas Wireless sensor. The Aretas Edge Device also brings wireless connectivity to existing technologies such as 4-20mA and analog sensors. View data in real time with live charts, query historical data and export data to your application. The Aretas Edge Devices can also connect your sensors to the Aretas Cloud and will backlog messages when Internet is down or intermittent. Aretas Edge devices can talk to most Aretas sensors including CO2, Temperature, Relative Humidity, Carbon Monoxide, Radiation, Nitrogen Dioxide and many more.
Ultra Simple Connectivity
Connect your sensor and control devices via Wi-Fi, USB, XBee, ZigBee (900Mhz, 2.4GHz and other international variants). Plug and play most Aretas Sensors with minimal configuration.
Connect your device to the Internet via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. Cellular options available depending on your region. Backlog sensor messages when the Internet is down or intermittent.
Log and store data from multiple sensors. Review the data right on your device or export the data via CSV for import to other applications. Mine the data via REST directly from the Edge device.
- H5 Quad-core 64-bit Cortex-A53
- Hexa-core Mali450 OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1/1.0
- 512MB DDR3 (shared with GPU)
- Realtek RTL8189FTV, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- 1000M/100M/10M Ethernet RJ45
- One USB 2.0 HOST, One USB 2.0 OTG
- Ubuntu 16.04 based on Kernel 3.14LTS
- 8GB – 32GB Industrial MicroSD
- XBee / USB Adapter (supports 2.4GHz and 900MHz Radio Products)
- Supports a minimum of 10 Aretas Sensors
- Configurable Data Logging
- Support for Aretas Cloud Services
- Configurable Long Term Data Retention (defaults to 48hrs)
- CSV Export of Logged Data
- Supports DCV / Control Applications
- Web GUI to show real-time sensor data